Blogging My Way To China!

Enjoy my blog as our family prepares for the arrival of our third child, Nevin Yumeng, from Baotou, Inner Mongolia in the People's Republic of China.



There are 145 million orphans in our world....





Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Leaving On A Jet Plane

We are leaving tomorrow for China!  Ahhhh!!!!

Today was rather uneventful-- a few loads of laundry here, tidying up there, and tonight a bit of packing and we're ready to go! 

My Mom came over today for a nice long visit, and had dinner with us.  It was so good to see her before we leave, especially now that she is feeling well.  She is very excited to see her new grandson!

So I will say Zai Jian for now, and I'll post when we are settled in our hotel in Beijing before we depart for Hohhot.  The weather in Beijing on Saturday is forecasted 31 degrees! 

2 comments:

Nichole and Craig said...

Have a great trip. Can't wait to hear more about Nevin.

Millie said...

Have a safe trip and I can't wait to see that pics of your beautiful boy.